Jan 1, 2019
If you want to be notified when The Venue
Academy opens in 2019, get on the waitlist here.
The winner of the $200 Amazon Gift Card from the SCB
2018 Survey is Allison Davis! Congrats!
On to the Episode….
How to Take Action on Your Client Survey
- Export your survey data and put it in a format that
is easy for you to read and understand
- Dig into your data and make notes on trends you
see, multiple clients with the same feedback, etc.
- Now that you have your trends separated into
categories, put each trend you see into one of three “buckets”
- Bucket #1: Feedback you can, will and want to take
action on before next season.
- Bucket #2: Feedback you’re NOT going to take action
on at all (or ever).
- Bucket #3: Feedback that requires more analysis or
isn’t a priority for the next season.
- TAKE ACTION ON BUCKET #1 AND IMPLEMENT THOSE
Examples of Bucket #1 Items you might have:
- updating your contracts
- updating your Dubsado or Honeybook workflows
- adding more client education to your onboarding
- implementing more automation in your business like
an online scheduling system such as Acuity Scheduling
See you back here for Episode 125 where I’ll kick off
the first of four episodes in my Set Yourself Up for Success in