Dec 10, 2019
Today on She Creates Business a Podcast for Wedding Pros I'm
chatting with Natalie Denyse from In Good Company PR.
Natalie is passionate about wedding and hospitality brands creating a smart PR and Marketing Strategy that will serve their business and she's sharing her six top tips for how you can make that happen on the show today.
Here's a peek at what you'll hear in this episode:
1. What does modern marketing look like today?
2. Why is building a marketing plan so important?
3. How should creative brands build a marketing plan? What goes into it?
4. Using Social Media in Your Wedding Business
5. Creating a Content Strategy (hint: The She Creates Content Calendar can definitely help with that!)
6. Offline Networking
Ideas from Natalie on Creative Ways to Network Offline:
The Essential PR and Marketing Field Guide
Get $100 Off with Code: SHECREATES
Natalie is the owner of In Good Company PR, a boutique PR and marketing firm specializing in the wedding, events and hospitality world. In Good Company PR has represented tastemakers around the world; from destination event planners and top photographers to unique catering companies, and more.
With a holistic view of marketing, In Good Company PR is a committed partner to their clients - using media relations, social and content in tandem to generate strategic growth for creative brands. In Good Company PR's clients have appeared in The New York Times, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur, Martha Stewart Weddings, Vogue and more.